Ever since seeing this tweet by Matt DesLauries I wanted to do something with mountain looking results.
I’ve been hearing a lot about p5.js and wanted to try it out. It seemed liek a good option for this kind of project too.
While I had used it before on the Off the Wall cover I did, I was never very happy with how that turned out. I’d really just grabbed a demo and forced it to work with the idea I had, but the two pieces didnt really want to fit.
After playing with it for the day, it’s actally a lovely framework. It’s very simple, but very powerful! I’m really looking forward to getting some more complex ideas working with it.